The Disney Dream: Dream Come True

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disney Dream: Dream Come True

For my sixteenth birthday, my parents surprised me with a 4 day 3 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Disney Dream, which at the time was rather new. This trip was not only my first cruise, but my first time traveling outside of the U.S, and the experience was amazing. The food was more than excellent, and there was never a dull moment. My parents always went to relax by the Cove Cafe, and my younger brother literally wouldn't spend any time with us. He was too busy playing games at the Oceaneers Club. I spent most of my time lounging on the top deck by the pool, either watching the Disney movie on the big screen, sliding down the clear-tubed water slide, or playing shuffleboard with my parents. We ended up going to Atlantis in Nassau, and later had the chance to swim with Dolphins which was breathtaking. I've been on a few Disney cruises ever since and the Disney cruise line never fails to keep everyone in the family entertained and smiling.

You know, every time I visit Key West, I notice a Disney Ship in the harbor. So far as cruise ships go (I was raised by two serial cruisers and had the good fortune of going on enough of them to compare/contrast) Disney's looked just as clean and amazing as their parks always do. So, you were 16...how old was your brother? I have a 9 and 7 year old. Do you think they'd dig the Oceaneer's Club as much as he did ; )??

Comment

Disney is dream for every visitor who has not seen before i also in one of them i have also dream in my mind to visit the Disney but still my dream is going on you are lucky that you take cruise trip and enjoy the Disney place..

Comment

Working...
      X